Martes, Nobyembre 22, 2011

My First Time

It's my first time to create a blog. I'm not even sure if I've done it right. Only one thing that I wanted, to finish this. I have no idea what to put in here. So I'll just put whatever thing in my mind. Well, maybe I'll begin with a story, and it goes this way: "A man went about town slandering the town’s wise man. Later, the malicious gossiper realized his wrong and went to the wise man to ask for forgiveness, offering to do whatever was necessary to make amends.The wise man said: "I will forgive you in one condition." "Ok, I will do whatever it is." He replied."First, get a pillow, cut it open, and scatter the feathers to the wind." The wise man said. Though puzzled by the request , the gossiper did as he was instructed and then returned to the wise man. "Am I now forgiven?" He said. the wise man replied: "First, go and gather all the feathers." "But how can i? the wind has already scattered them." He replied. "It is as difficult to repair the damage done by your words as it is to recover the feathers." Said the wise man. Once spoken, words cannot be retrieved, and it may be impossible to undo the hurt they cause. Before spreading a bit of gossip, we are wise to remember that we are, in effect, about to scatter feathers in the wind." That's it, the story finished that way. Honestly, I learned quite a lesson from that story. I hope you also.

1 komento: